Mercedes Benz Service B – When the sign of Two Wrenches appears on your Mercedes-Benz dashboard, it is time for a schedule Mercedes Service B with the service center. After you’ve provided a Service B for your Mercedes-Benz automobile, it is time to repeat the cycle. That is, come in for an Inspection and Tire Rotation about 5,000 to 6,000 miles after the Service B; we’ll then see you when it’s time for the A-Service; followed by another Inspection and Tire Rotation; then another Service B, and so on.
Mercedes-Benz recommended following service schedule for your automobile. The best method for keeping your Mercedes-Benz in top running condition and preventing unexpected repairs.
What we do for your vehicle:
- Synthetic Motor Oil Change
- Oil Filter Change
- All fluid level checks and corrections are dependent on factory-recommended service intervals for your vehicle’s year and model.
- Tire inflation checks and correction
- Brake system inspection
- Reset maintenance counter
- Cabin dust/combination filter change
- Adhere to all required elements listed by model year and specific model as indicated on the corresponding service sheet for Mercedes-Benz Maintenance Systems in the USA
While the Service B is going through, Certified Mercedes-Benz Technicians examine your vehicle’s engine components by specialized equipment to be sure that all the mechanical, electronic, and computerized devices are functioning properly.
At this time, we also need to check your automobile’s heating and cooling system. Over time, your engine coolant becomes contaminated, losing its ability to protect your engine from freezing in cold weather conditions and overheating in hot conditions. This is a required maintenance avoiding results costly repair in future.
Next, technicians inspect your fuel lines system and all connectors for any damage or wear, and we check your fuel tank vapor vent system, hoses and fuel tank supports. With that said on the A-Service, it’s important that you trust only a Mercedes-Benz Factory Trained and Certified Technician to perform these functions.